Summer is synonymous with bright colours, floral prints and bold accessories. If you're not so big in wearing colour, don't fret because when styled carefully, black pieces can be Summer-appropriate, too.
If you're in the height of summer or live in a tropical climate like me, a great way to keep cool when wearing black is by showing just enough skin like this eyelet skirt and off-shoulder cropped top combo. This feminine look is a wonderful outfit option to wear to brunch with the family or cocktails by the beach.
Another great tip to remember when pulling off head-to-toe black ensembles during the warmer days of the year is by choosing lighter fabrics and breezy silhouettes to help combat the heat.
- Instead of wearing jeans, opt for a pair of black culottes and wear them with a light-weight top and open-toed sandals.
- Elevate your all-black look by adding eye-catching accessories such as a beaded envelope clutch, a statement belt or a pair of black lace-up heels.
- A dress with a shorter hemline paired with strappy flats is all you need for easy Summer dressing.
- For nights out, style a black sheer top with cropped trousers and closed pumps.
- Make your classic LBD warm weather-ready by donning stylish wedges and a bucket bag.
Zara off-shoulder cropped top, Forever 21 eyelet midi skirt, Zara ankle strap heels, Chanel bag